Caltrate - 600+D3 Calcium and Vitamin D Supplement Tablet, 600 mg, 60 Count
- Each box contains 60 tablets of Caltrate 600 + D3 to support strong, healthy bones. (1)
- No other calcium supplement has more vitamin D3 to help maximize calcium absorption. (1,2)
- Trust Caltrate, the expert in calcium, to help replenish the calcium & help provide the vitamin D3 your body uses every day. (1)
- Sufficient calcium & vitamin D as part of a healthy diet may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. (1)
- The calcium in Caltrate 600+D3 also plays an important role in the health of your nerves, hormones and teeth. (1)
To get the calcium and vitamin D your body needs to support healthy bones and muscles and keep you moving, trust Caltrate, the #1 selling brand of calcium supplements in the United States. Your body needs calcium for more than just strong bones; it also plays a role in supporting your everyday activities like muscle contractions, blood clotting and nerve function. However, you need vitamin D to help calcium work for you. If you have a deficiency in vit. D, it can reduce the amount of calcium your body absorbs and can result in weakened or brittle bones, making it harder to maintain your active, healthy lifestyle. With the advanced levels of vitamin D3 in the Caltrate 600 plus D3 supplements, your body can get the help it needs to maximize calcium absorption and keep you moving throughout life. (1,3)
Caltrate contains calcium carbonate, one of the two most common forms of calcium used in dietary supplements. It is the most concentrated form of calcium, so the tablets can be smaller, allowing for easier swallowing, and you may take fewer. With fewer tablets needed in your daily routine, your bottle of Caltrate 600 plus vitamin D3 may last longer compared to other supplement forms, which contain calcium citrate. Backed by over 25 years of nutritional science research, Caltrate is formulated with consideration given to recommendations from the National Academy of Sciences to support bone and overall health. (1)
(1) These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
(2) Per tablet; among leading calcium supplement brands.
(3) IRI retail sales data supports that Caltrate is the #1 selling calcium supplement brand in the US
Adults: Take one (1) tablet up to two times daily with food or as directed by your physician. Take with a full glass of water. Not formulated for use in children. Do not exceed suggested use. Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed.
Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin. Contains <2% of: Blue 2 Lake, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Polythylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Red 40 Lake, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherols (to Preserve Freshness), Yellow 6 Lake.
|Shipping Weight (lb):||0.30|
|Dimensions (inches):||4.7 x 2.1 x 2|
|Country Of Origin:||US|